Our approach focuses on the people, the process and the finished product.
- We start with an initial consultation to get to know you and your family personally so that we can anticipate your needs and deliver a more enjoyable experience for everyone involved (including the kids and the dog).
- We assign a team of Westhill staff to your project including a point person who is responsible for all onsite aspects of your project—ensuring that work spaces are clean, that we arrive on time, that there is minimum impact on your life and that we communicate every step clearly throughout the process.
- We outline a customized process for your specific project and your family, so you can focus on your life and not on every single detail of the project. Each phase is clearly outlined, timelines set and budgets approved. Our Design Agreement is reviewed and authorized.
- The Home Improvement Specialist, Architect and or Designer meet with you to determine the scope of the project and take area measurements to create the initial drawings of your vision. We recognize that each project is unique and can design a plan that fits your lifestyle.
- Conceptual drawings are reviewed and defined with your family and the design is finalized.
- Then, the Construction Agreement, tailored specifically for your project is presented. Once the Agreement is authorized and a deposit is obtained, the plans are submitted to the appropriate municipal building department for approval and permit drawings are prepared.
- While waiting for permit approval, we help finalize the selection of custom finishes for your project including lighting, cabinets, flooring, appliances and paint.
- Prior to starting work, a Pre-Construction Meeting is held with the you, your Home Improvement Specialist, your Operations Manager and your Westhill Lead Carpenter. Once construction begins, regular weekly meetings are held with you and your Lead Carpenter to discuss the job progress and to answer any questions you may have. The Home Improvement Specialist, Architect, Designer and Operations Manager remain involved throughout the project; frequently attending meetings and always available to you by phone. Your entire Westhill team works to ensure the success of the experience through to the finished project and beyond
The Finished Product
- As your home improvement partner, we’ll do what it takes to achieve satisfaction. Our goal is to create a customer for life, and we know that means ensuring a high caliber of workmanship and attention to detail so that our customers feel confident bringing us back and referring us to their friends and family.
Get started with an in-home consultation.